Today, July 4, 2013, I am thinking about The Four Freedoms, Plus Two, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the Future.
The Original Four Freedoms, Plus Two:
- Freedom of Speech and Assembly
- Freedom to Pray – and to Not
- Freedom from Fear
- Freedom from Want
- Freedom to Love.
- Opportunities to work at a career we enjoy, and retire while we are young enough to enjoy life.
- An energy infrastructure that provides power without pollution and can withstand hurricanes – an Infrastructure for the 21st Century.
- Schools, colleges and universities where we can get a good education – so we can find a good job or start a business when we graduate, so we can pay off our loans and build a family, regardless of who we love.
Policy is too important for lobbyists and politicians – and Bob Clifton, one of the incumbents in NJ LD 12 Assembly, is BOTH: A LOBBYIST and A POLITICIAN! Continue reading